Wednesday 29 June 2016

Tree of life








When 'Tree Of Life' sent me a package, I knew Christmas had come early for me. Upon opening the box I was blown away by the fact they'd gifted me my all time favorite ring. This was along with the most thoughtful headscarf for those long coastal walks here in a ever more crisp and windy Sydney, Australia. 
It'd also been a while since I'd gone for a wonder off of the traveller trail so I was happy to explore a new little beach over on the shores of Manly. 

The rose romance kimono was totally unexpected and what a perfect garment it turned out to be. I'm not much of a pink lover; I currently own one hot pink top and a baby pink co-ords in my entire wardrobe.

This ring. THIS RING!!! - I really am that excited, I had to use caps lock. I've forever been saving to grab myself a set of rings which won't go orange after having a shower or having to remove half a tonne of metal before washing my hands. This statement piece fits like a glove and I feel naked without it. The cows skull is here to stay. Every, single, day.






So this is a huge thank you to Tree Of Life. 






Share:

2 comments

© Roaming Unicorn | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig